Start your career in Gazprom right now. Fill in an application form to create your CV.
- Collection and analysis of data on hydrogen energy topics.
- Preparation of analytical notes, references and reports.
- Preparation of presentation materials on hydrogen energy development.
- Level of education: Bachelor's degree, Specialist degree, Master's degree.
- Interest in hydrogen energy.
- Awareness of climate change.
- Skills in working with large amounts of data.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient PC user (MS Office).
- Proficiency in foreign languages at least B1 level.
The opportunity to combine with an internship at the university (by agreement).
Distance work (it is required to report in person once a week on the results of the work).
Opportunity to receive a letter of recommendation at the end of the internship.