Start your career in Gazprom right now. Fill in an application form to create your CV.
Project Support Department
- Development of technical specifications, feasibility studies, proposals, other documents and materials related to the field of hydrogen technologies.
- Implementation of projects in the field of hydrogen technology to ensure the performance of the main controllable parameters: time, costs, quality in order to obtain the planned profit.
- Creation of project work schedule.
- Project budgeting, including identification of financing needs.
- Coordination of all project participants.
- Operational control of the project implementation — control of timing and financial flows of the project.
- Regular meetings with external project participants on project progress.
- Analysis of the financial performance of projects.
- Preparation of decisions that would affect the timing and cost of the project.
- Organization of records of parties' obligations in the context of concluded contracts.
- Holding tenders to select contractors.
- Preparation of decisions to change contractors, if necessary.
- Control over the commissioning of the facility/product.
- Control over the official execution of documents for the facility/equipment (obtaining the documents of title).
Higher professional, technical or economic. Additional education (appreciated): management, project management
- Proficient computer user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, mail programs);
- Working with project management packages (MS Project/ Spider Project/ Primavera);
- Organization and conduct of meetings.
- English: minimum B1 — Intermediate
- Project management in the petrochemical industry at least 3 years, minimum 3 completed projects;
- Participation in R&D or implementation of innovative projects in the field of hydrogen technologies (hydrogen energy);
- Project management in design and construction of gas-processing or petrochemical facilities;
- Supervising of group of employees is welcomed;
- Conflict resolution;
- Interaction with contractors / suppliers;
- Organization and conduct of tenders;
- Contract administration;
- Organization of document flow by projects.
- Planning and control of project work.
- Project Management;
- Business Economics;
- Management Accounting;
- Contract Management;
- Quality Management;
- Risk Management;
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and normative acts, norms and rules governing the company's activities;
- Technical, economic, environmental requirements for oil and gas facilities/equipment;
- Organization of production planning;
- The procedure for developing the project model, schedules, project budget;
- Organization of daily accounting of the project progress, using corporate information system;
- The principles of labor legislation;
- The rules and norms of labor protection;
- Fundamentals of safety and quality control.
Place of work — Moscow region, Leninsky district, Razvilka settlement. Registration in accordance with the requirements of the Labour Code of the Russian Federation. Salary is discussed with the candidate.
Probation period of 3 months. Immediate supervisor provides a plan of work on the projects for the probationary period to the candidate.